If you live in the Northeast, you are probably well aware of the major heat wave that hit last week. Yeah, it was a doosey! Waking up at 6:45 a.m. only to see it was 75 degrees was shocking to say the least. I don’t think it is really ever that warm so early in the morning, which is one of the reasons I adore running at home. Due to the “extreme” heat, I only craved cold, uncooked food for most of the day. Breakfast was no exception.
Maple Almond Overnight Oatmeal
- 1 packing of Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Maple Yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Kashi Almond Soft Baked Square
- Combine milk, oats and yogurt into a bowl and stir.
- Let the mixture sit overnight in the refrigerator
- In the morning, take oatmeal out of the fridge and crumble the Kashi bar on top
- Maple Almond Butter (or just almond butter)
- Sliced banana or strawberries
- Shredded coconut