& that would be finding new products on the grocery store shelves! After all, I really want to work for a food company so it is best I keep up to date with new trends I’ll keep this short & sweet with just the name and my rating. Want more details? Just ask and I could talk your ear off about any of ‘em. I wish I was kidding…
Campbell’s Chunky Kickin’ Buffalo-Style Chicken SoupRating: 4 Coffee Beans
The Simply Bar – Cinnamon Pecan Rating: 1 Coffee Bean
Kashi’s Garlic Pesto Pita Crisps Rating: 5 Coffee Beans
Special K Brownie Bites – Blondie Rating: 2 Coffee Beans
Any good products I should know about?
Tagged 1 Coffee Bean, 2 Coffee Bean, 4 Coffee Beans, 5 Coffee Beans, Bar, Blondie, Campbells, Cinnamon, Crackers, Kashi, Pecans, Pesto, Review, Simply Bar, Soup, Special K
If you live in the Northeast, you are probably well aware of the major heat wave that hit last week. Yeah, it was a doosey! Waking up at 6:45 a.m. only to see it was 75 degrees was shocking to say the least. I don’t think it is really ever that warm so early in the morning, which is one of the reasons I adore running at home. Due to the “extreme” heat, I only craved cold, uncooked food for most of the day. Breakfast was no exception.
Maple Almond Overnight Oatmeal
- 1 packing of Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Maple Yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Kashi Almond Soft Baked Square
- Combine milk, oats and yogurt into a bowl and stir.
- Let the mixture sit overnight in the refrigerator
- In the morning, take oatmeal out of the fridge and crumble the Kashi bar on top
- Maple Almond Butter (or just almond butter)
- Sliced banana or strawberries
- Shredded coconut