That is one of the first lessons I was taught when my lovely little sister was born. Since then, I have done a pretty good job at this. Being the nice person that I am, I am willing to share my favorite overnight oatmeal recipe. I still blame you Megan for getting me addicted to this breakfast…okay not really
Peanut Butter Chocolate Raspberry Overnight Oats
- 1 Chobani Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips Container
- 1 Tbsp of Earth Balance Coconut Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 Luna Bar Fiber – Chocolate Raspberry
- 1/2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- Combine oatmeal & yogurt in a bowl and let sit over night, or for a few hours
- In the morning, top with peanut butter & crumble the Luna Bar
- Serve with a side of fresh fruit for a quick and delicious breakfast
What is one thing you care to share?
Before the recent hype of all things coconut, I was already addicted. It’s true – ask my roommate. In fact, she even said that’s one thing she thought was “cool” about me (Yes, I took this as a high compliment considering we had a love/hate relationship at the time). Ever since the boom of coconut as a healthy saturated fat, everything now comes in coconut flavor. I can’t complain – it just allows me to get my coconut fix multiple times throughout the day. For instance, I can get it at breakfast…
or for snacks…
as a mix-in…
In a nutshell, I find a way to eat coconut every day. It is truly one of my favorite flavors.
Your turn: what is one flavor you can’t live without?
Tagged Almond Butter, Bar, Breakfast, Chobani, Coconut, Coconut Flour, Dannon, Greek Yogurt, LARABAR, Maranatha, Pancakes, Peanut Butter, Simply Balanced, Yogurt, Yoplait