with a happiness that is
At the beginning of the semester I tweeted about how this was going to be the BEST semester yet. And so far so good. I’ve reconnected with friends who make me laugh til I cry, enjoyed late nights, epic runs and bonding time with my roommate. Oh and my classes? Fantastic…except for Management but you win some & you loose some.
Oh and my meals have also been pretty stuffed – but then again that is the only way to eat squash in my humble opinion.
Salmon Pasta Bake Stuffed Sweet Squash
- Squash of your choice (acorn, buttercup, sweet squash, etc)
- 1 packet of salmon
- Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked pasta
- Seasonings: Basil, Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Wash & cut the squash in half. Scoop out all the seeds.
- Season the squash with desired spices and herbs.
- Cook pasta according to the box directions.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Wash and cut the Brussels sprouts in half. Cook until golden brown.
- In a small bowl combine the cooked pasta, Brussels sprouts, tomato sauce and salmon.
- Stuff both halves of the squash and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool & Enjoy!