While yes, the Red Velvet Cheesecake Waffle is pretty epic, this next one is probably my go to. I mean, what female doesn’t love a good chocolate waffle now and then? The creations are endless with this waffle – top it off with Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter, Cheesecake spread, jelly, chocolate chip, nuts. I could go on and on.
Special Dark Chocolate Waffle
- 1/2 cup flour (I adore Buckwheat)
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup liquid of choice (milk, water, almond milk, etc)
- 2 tsp of sweetener
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Combine dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add the egg
- Add about half of the liquid
- Stir ingredients and add liquid as needed – until desired consistency
- Pour into waffle iron
What are your favorite waffle toppings?