No, you didn’t read that wrong.
Ever since December 25th, I’ve been eating a Belgian waffle every morning for breakfast. I’ve tried out so many recipes that I am surprised I haven’t turned into a waffle by now! Just warning ya’ll that this blog might be flooded with my combinations
Back to the main point – red velvet. It’s delicious. If you haven’t had red velvet cake then you are really missing out on life. Cheesecake spread? Even better!
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour (or any other flour)
- 20 grams (about 1/4 cup) of Red Velvet cake flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 tsp Red Food Dye
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Alouette Cheesecake Spread
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add Egg and mix in
- Add water until you get to a more liquid consistency. It might be more or less than a cup.
- Cook to your waffle irons directions
- Top with Cheesecake goodness.
Go make this now.