I think it is safe to say that Fall has arrived in Blacksburg. Long gone are the days where I can just wear shorts and a sweater. Oh well – all the more reason to bundle up in cute hats & scarfs.
Along with the weather change, food companies have been pumping out fall products. Basically, anything you like is now in a pumpkin variety. But, I have a slight confession.
I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin.
There, I said it. Sure, I like it, but I don’t hunt down every pumpkin product on the shelves. I’ve tried to like it but I just can’t. However, that 6 pack of Pumpkin Spice Bagels needs to be eaten because I hate wasting food. Thus, a breakfast sandwich was born that actually made me enjoy the bagels.
- 1 Thomas Pumpkin Spice Bagel
- 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge – Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- Tons of Cinnamon & Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Heat your skillet to low-medium heat
- Whisk egg, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Pour into warm skillet
- While the egg is cooking, split open the bagel & smeare the cream cheese
- Cook egg to desired consistency & place in the bagel
Holy Moly – t’was excellent.
- Getting better with each day & every run #winning
- Miles are slowly getting back up to normal.
- Stretching might be a new love of mine.