So I’ll admit – I’ve never had a slice of pie with fruit in it (except for keylime ;) ). The “chunkies” really make the pie unappealing to me. Yes, I’ve never had apple pie. Yes, I still consider myself an American but no you can’t sue me. However, this creation is what I imagine blueberry pie would taste lie.
Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 packet of Quaker Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal
- 1 container of Dannon Okios Blueberry Yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- Vanilla Blueberry Luna Bar
- Optional: Blueberries
- The night before coming the oatmeal packet, container of blueberry yogurt and almond milk into a bowl. Add enough milk to your desired consistency – less milk for more dough & more milk for a thinner consistency
- Stir the contents until thoroughly mixed and let it sit over night in the fridge.
- In the morning, take out of the fridge and crumble the Vanilla Blueberry Luna Bar
- Enjoy :)
The Vanilla Blueberry Lunabar gave the nice graham cracker crust feeling to this delicious doughiness.
- Any blueberry flavored yogurt, oatmeal or bar would work wonderfully – those are just my favorites
- Great toppings include: shredded coconut, maple almond butter and bananas
P.S –> You can now follow me on Twitter